About SERVPRO of Sumner County
Bob & Lori Pospisil, Heather P. & Cody & Cory Sullins
Owners of SERVPRO of Sumner County
SERVPRO of Sumner County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Sumner County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Sumner County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Sumner County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASCS - Air Systems Cleaning Specialist
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CVI - Certified Ventilation Inspectors
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- American Red Cross Supporter/Sponsor
- BOMA Nashville (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Business Builders Association
- Gallatin Chamber of Commerce
- Hendersonville Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Sumner C/O 2018
- Portland Chamber of Commerce
- White House Area Chamber of Commerce
- White House Rotary Club