Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Any home or commercial property can quickly become infested with mold if a source of water is present. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your Hendersonville home if you suspect you have a mold problem. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by reviewing these mold damage tips.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (615) 822-0200
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Sumner County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (615) 822-0200
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Sumner County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Hendersonville community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: