SERVPRO® of Sumner County Mold Services
SERVPRO® of Sumner County presents: Mold in Drywall
Even a tiny bit of moisture can lead to mold growing in drywall.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ruled that only licensed professionals can clean any surface that has more than 10 square feet of mold. The EPA can’t know how you take care of your own home, but you will need an inspection to sell your house. You might not see all of the mold. The sooner you get rid of mold, the less damage it can do.
SERVPRO® of Sumner County is licensed for mold remediation.
Mold remediation means that you have to get rid of the mold spores that become mold. You also have to fix whatever caused the dampness.
- can start growing on a damp surface within 24 hours
- destroy the materials they grow on
- spread and destroy adjacent materials
- grows from tiny spores that travel through the air
It is impossible to get rid of all of the mold spores. SERVPRO® of Sumner County can:
- remove drywall
- disinfect certain surfaces
- find the source of moisture
- stop the moisture problem