Benefits of Commercial Air Duct Cleanings
During this time of year its important that your HVAC unit is operating properly. There is nothing worse then waking up in the middle of the night sweating because your air conditioner isn't working. This can also be a major issue on the commercial side. This blog will focus on the benefits of having you commercial air ducts cleaned regularly.
- Better air quality: You want the air in your commercial building to always be fresh and clean. When your ducts are dirty, they're lowering the air quality in your space.
- Reduces fire risk from clogged air ducts: When you run the heat in the colder months, heated air moves through your air ducts. This heat has the potential to cause a fire if the air ducts are too dirty. You don't want to put your employees or commercial building at risk with a fire hazard.
- Increase the energy efficiency of your HVAC system: It seems like each year the cost of your utility bills increases. When your ducts are clean, the air passes more easily through them. The system doesn't need to work as hard to push the air, and this can lower your electric and gas bills, depending on the type of heating.
- Lowers the number of employee call-outs due to illness: It's no secret that pollutants in the air create poor air quality. Your employees may experience more allergies or breathing problems when the air quality is lower, meaning that they stay home while they get better. With improved air quality, you might see the number of people missing work begin to lower.
- Removes or reduces unpleasant odors: Does your commercial building have a smell that you can't get rid of? It might be because the source is inside your air duct system. Cleaning the air ducts on a regular schedule helps airflow more properly throughout your building and minimizes any unpleasant scents.