Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Dyer Fire In Sumner County

Dyer Fire In Sumner County

This damage was caused by a dryer fire that was contained to the laundry room. Unfortunately, this Sumner County customer had heavy soot damage throughout his entire home and contents.

Exhaust Fan Fire In Sumner County Home

Exhaust Fan Fire In Sumner County Home

This Sumner County homeowner called SERVPRO® of Sumner County after an exhaust fan in his bathroom caught fire in his home. Because the damage was minimal and confined, our teams were able to get things finished for him quickly.

When The Rubber Meets The Wall – Sumner County Fire Restoration

When The Rubber Meets The Wall – Sumner County Fire Restoration

SERVPRO® of Sumner County uses dry sponges made of mostly rubber to clean the flat surfaces in a home after they have been HEPPA vacuumed and the loose soot has been removed. These sponges will remove stuck on soot and help with cleaning the wall and ceiling surfaces. If our teams are not receiving transfer from the walls and ceilings on the sponges and the surfaces still show damage the walls are sealed and painted.

SERVPRO® of Sumner County Restores Fire Damages

SERVPRO® of Sumner County Restores Fire Damages

SERVPRO® of Sumner County receives many calls regarding fire, smoke and soot damages in the area. Our teams have been through countless hours of training for restoring fire damaged properties. Here you can see one of our team members using a HEPPA vacuum to pull the loose soot from the wall.

SERVPRO® Restores House Fire in Gallatin

SERVPRO® Restores House Fire in Gallatin

When cleaning the structure for fire damages, we use dry sponges made up of rubber to pull soot transfer from flat surfaces. These are used to clean the walls, ceilings, cabinets etc. Soot stains and embeds in drywall easily leaving an unsightly black residue as well as a charred smoke smell. Once the sponges are not pulling transfer from the surfaces the walls are ready for paint, we refer to this at times as “prep to paint”.

Hendersonville Severe Fire Damage to a Bedroom

Hendersonville Severe Fire Damage to a Bedroom

Smoking in bed can lead to horrific results as illustrated in this photo. We needed a  full crew, with lots of Fire & Smoke Restoration skills to demolish, remove smoke  odors and residues, and then to rebuild this room.